simple diff equations problems
Let f(x)=x^1/3 for x R and use the definition of derivative to prove f'(x)=1/3(x)^-2/3 for not equal to zero
Differential equations extra credit hw.
Prove that if f is and g are differentiable on R, if f(0)=g(0) and if f'(x) g(x) for all x in R, then f(x) g(x) for x 0
#1 part (b) I am so confused how to draw the tree, could you please help me, the home work is due 4/24/2015 at 8am See ass10_2008.pdf
define the following for a sinusoidal graph in general
See Assignment 2 (2015 Sem 1).docx Please assist in answering the following problem which is attached. Thank you!
A power pseudo-random number generator is the following: start with a prime p, exponent d>1 and seed x 0 such that (d,p-1)=1. Then form x n+1 =x n d (mod p) for each n. a)Determine the period of the random number generator in terms of p, d and x 0 . b)Also find what is the maximum possible...
need answer for this homework about complex variables . homework attached here as pdf
please asnwer the questions in detial
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?