A special box designed to hold an antique artifact is shaped like a triangular prism. The surface are of the box is 439.2 square inches. the height of the base Triangle is 6.9 inches and each side of the base Triangle is 8 inches long. What is the height of the box?
Hi coursehero tutors, I need your help with my homework. It is a math homework for Math501: Numerical Analysis and Computation course taught at USC. Attached is the homework file.. Thanks. See HW5_math501.pdf . I will include good tip for quick reply :).
I need these 2 question in 40 min. i will tip well I need asap. 40 min only.
need help with Algebra assignment but its part of math lab
MathGenius thanks for your help in the past how does 110.00 work for these remainng questions
A state charges a meals tax of 4.5%. What is the meals tax charged on a dinner party costing $320?
Kim earns $753.50 selling $6850 worth of televisions. What is her commission rate?
An air conditioner has a marked price of $350. It is placed on sale at 12% off. What are the discount and sale price?
A person earns 20,400 one year and receives an 8% raise in salary. What is the new salary?
Use "The Box" to answer the following question. 42 is what percent of 30?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?