1. For the consumer's demand function(q) find the total amount of money consumers are willing to spend to get q0 units of the commodity. D(q)= 300/(0.1q +1)^2 dollars per unit; qx0= 5 units 2. p=
need nine questions answered for mat/116 math class slope/intercept form. Will have to screen print and send each question
need your help with math/116 ten questions. will send all questions all at once
How many times louder is a 60dB sound than a 20dB sound? How many times more energy is released by a magnitude 6 earthquake than by a magnitude 2 earthquake? When you are 2 meters away from the speake
I need these questions answered by 0800 tomorrow, please and thank you
3.Find the average value of the given function f(x) over the specified interval a x b f(x)=x^2-3x+5 over -1 x 2 4. Find the Gini index for the given Lorentz curve. L(x)=x^2 5.After t mon
Can you assist with my homework? This is an excel homework assignment.
MATH UNIT 5 HW -2
The x- and y-coordinates of a moving particle are given by two parametric equations.. X= 2t^2+t Y= 2-5t Find the magnitude and direction of velocity at t = 3 sec. Distance is measured in meters. Round
Please see attachments, due by 8pm tonight. You can just send the answers corresponding with the line question number.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?