Is || x || = min _i |x i | a norm? Is yes prove it, if not show a counter example. Prove your claim.
Sorry, I know it's late. but if you don't mind, giving this question a go?
really confused about this two questions....plz show answer step by step thank you!!
Can you please support with this attached document
please find the attached and solve as soon as possible regards
I am solving this using the graphical method. I'm not sure if I did it right though.
I am trying to set up a simplex tableau with pivoting operation but do not know how to do sthat.
I am working in a production table with slack variables and simplex charts, and need some help solving them.
How do I even do this? Matlab is only needed for the graphs but I don't even get how to start this.
After liftoff, a rocket reaches the height 3t 2 at t seconds. How fast is the rocket climbing 10 seconds after lift off.
Ask a new Math Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?