The number of the day is 127 Write equation that show way to make the number of the day
if you have 2 inch by 3 inch box and enlarge it by 120%, what would the size of new box be?
Prove using element method or give counter: For all sets U and all subsets P, Q, R of U, if P intersect Q = Q intersect R = P intersect R = empty set then P intersect Q intersect R = empty set.
An aircraft is flying horizontally at a constant height of 4000 ft above a fixed observation point P: At a certain instant the angle of elevation is 30 and decreasing, and the speed of the aircraft is 300 mph. How fast is decreasing at this instant? I honestly dont know what to do.
Estimate the true mean skidding distance for the road with a 90% confidence interval
Confused with simple hypothesis testing question
"The population of Idaho in 1970 was about 700,000. According to the 2000 census the population had reached 1.3 million" What was the average rate of change during that 30 year period? Write an exponential equation to model the population growth during this time. If the actual...
( 2, 4), (4, 0), (2, 3) A. ( 4, 1) B. ( 4, 0) C. ( 4, 1) D. ( 4, 2)
Jackson Sheds has four different warehouse configurations under study, ranging from four warehouses to seven warehouses. So they are considering whether to have 4, 5, 6, or 7 warehouses. Each warehouse has a capacity of 400 units and costs $200 to maintain over the course of a year. Demand can...
(sin[theta]+cos[theta])^2 / 1+2sin[theta]cos[theta] = 1
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?