21st-century math projects theme park tycoon what are the answers well can you help me I don't mean what are the answers but I just need help
hey my friend, im back, you helped me with my GPS matlab homework the last time. I know you are pretty good with matlab. are you familiar simbiology? I need help with 3a and 3b of this homework. will tip good on each question. thanks
Can someone help me on this. Down tell I get the answers
How many 1/8 are in 17 3/4? I need help solving the question and how to get the answer.
A hardware store took an inventory of its paint. They had 2 times as many gallons of red paint as of blue paint. They had 15 more gallons of yellow paint than red paint. Taken together, the red, yellow and blue paint came to 285 gallons. How many gallons of blue paint were there? Round to the...
How many people do you need in a group in order for the probability to be .9 that 2 of them have the same birthday?
How many inches are in three yards? Please help my home work is very complex this is just a sample question to see if this works
g=f', find d/dx (4x^2 +f(x))^3 calc 1 problem g(x) is given to equal f'(x). question is asking what the derivative of [4x(squared) + f(x)]all cubed is
Consider the cubic equation ax3 + bx2 + cx + d = 0, (1) where a, b, c, and d are real input coefficients. Develop a matlab program to find all roots of equation (1) using the appropriate methods. Your program can not use the matlab built-in functions fzero and roots. You should turn in a .m...
What's the average speed of a person who ran a 60 km race in 7 hours
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?