Penelope borrows 10,000 to buy a car. The loan will be repaid with 48 monthly payments. However, the first payment will be deferred and is payable at the end of 6 months. The loan has an interest rate
Sketch the system of inequalities. 2x + y 8 x 10 x 0, y 0 List all vertices. (Order your answers from smallest to largest x , then from smallest to largest y .) ( x , y ) = ( x , y ) = ( x ,
Formulate the situation as a linear programming problem by identifying the variables, the objective function, and the constraints. Be sure to state clearly the meaning of each variable. Determine whet
Solve the linear programming problem by sketching the region and labeling the vertices, deciding whether a solution exists, and then finding it if it does exist. (If an answer does not exist, enter DN
The rear wheel of a lawn tractor has a 16 in radius. Find the angle through which a wheel rotates in 26 sec if the tractor is traveling at a speed of 15mph? Round to the nearest tenth, if necessary. S
Solve Linear Programming problem MIN: 8 X 1 + 5 X 2 Subject to: 6 X 1 + 7 X 2 84 X 1 4 X 2 6 X 1 , X 2 0
About Fourier Anaylaysis And its applications. Question's book is here. http://www-elec.inaoep.mx/~rogerio/FourierAnalysisUno.pdf Easy download.
I need someone to help me cost a recipe. I'm not good at math and I'm having a hard time doing this project.
Linear programming What is the smallest value of the objective function coefficient X 1 can assume without changing the optimal solution? MAX: 7 X 1 + 4 X 2 Subject to: 2 X 1 + X 2 16 X 1 + X 2 10
1) You have 456 feet of fencing to enclose a rectangular plot of land. Find the dimensions of the rectangular plot that would maximize the area. List the smaller number first. Dimensions: feet feet
Ask a new Math Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?