A room contains 144 chairs. The number of chairs per row is 2 less than twice the number of rows. Find the number of rows and the number of chairs per row.
explanation on sine and cosine in the unit circle? An example problem would be as attached. We study from the pre calculus cpm, common core book.
3 2 Factor the polynomial, 2x^+4x^+8x (I was trying to make those squared and cubed by the way)
write three different improper fractions that equal 142
The ratio of copper to zinc in a statue is 11 to 4 the total weight of the statue is 3165 pounds, what is the weight of the copper?
please, solve this questions in Matlab
How to calculate percentage error of 42.1 Find the measurement
one number added to twice another number is 23. four times the first number added to twice the other number is 38. what are the numbers?
The assignment is "Homework 6. pdf". I need help with the the questions on the improper integrals sheet.
A "whispering room" is one with an elliptically-arched ceiling. If someone stands at one focus of the ellipse and whispers something to his friend, the dispersed sound waves are reflected by the ceiling and concentrated at the other focus, allowing people across the room to...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?