Hi I need assistance with questions 4 to 10 see attachment
1 Question 1 of 20 1.0 Points Accepted characters : numbers, decimal point markers (period or comma), sign indicators (-), spaces (e.g., as thousands separator, 5 000), "E" or "e" (used in scientific
In your own words, define the following. Distance between two points Intercepts of an equation Right triangle Perpendicular lines Calculating the equation of a vertical line Definition of a circle Rad
I am having issues with a homework problem involving Big and Small O-Notation. I need help with all of problem #4. Subject: Numerical Analysis
Answers all the questions for 1 and 2, give examples and references: 1. Investigate the comparative pros and cons of the mean and the median. Find examples where the mean is more appropriate than the
I need help on these questions Please show steps!! Only 4 questions!
Need help with these, just the first 10 problems. "This question is only for tutor Expert_Sumit, i will not accept answer from other tutor or i will flag moderator if other tutor accepts it"".
Need answers to the attached Pre-Algebra questions (13).
How many of each desk can be built. Maximum CUT=100, CONSTRUCTION =100, FINISHING =65. Desk A requires 2 hrs cut, 2 hrs construction, 1 hr finishing Desk B requires 3hr cut, 1 hr construction, 1 hr fi
A queueing system has three servers with expected service times of 1 hour, 45 minutes, and 30 minutes. The service times have an exponential distribution. Each server has been busy with a current cust
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?