I need this done through the sheet provided and sent back to me Geometry part A .
The Population Reference Bereau estimates that the population of the "less developed" nations in mid -2009 was 5578000000 people and that will grow by 45% by 2050. A. Estimate the population in 2050.
The population reference bureau estimates that approximately 331 million of the 828 million people living in the worlds least developed countries in 2009 were under the age of 15. A. Estimate the perc
Solve (y-2)^3+16=0 where y is a real number. Write your answer in simplified radical form.
For Valentine s Day, the candy department buyer purchased a special offering of 150 heart- shaped boxes of candy that cost $6 each. There were two assortments, and the buyer decided to retail 75 boxes
Need help with these six questions 1. When do you use the quadratic formula to solve for a quadratic equation? Explain. Answer : _______________ 2. A water balloon is thrown off a three-story buil
Find all planes in R^3 whose intersection with the xy-plane is the line r(t) = t<2,1,0>
Note: For the following questions there are no right or wrong answers. I want you to estimate the solution. Write a paragraph explaining your thought process and why you think your answer is correct.
Find examples of plants or animals that display Fibonacci numbers in some way, such as patterns of petals or leaves. Write a short paper that describes the examples. Include lots of visuals!
Hello!! I am unable to solve the last question on my homework about vector calculus. I do not know where to start. A detailed explanation will help me a lot! THANKS! The problem is attached
Ask a new Math Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?