Find the vector equation of the line through the origin and perpendicular to the line given by r(t) = <2t+1, 1, 3t-1>. (Recall: Two lines are perpendicular if they intersect at a right angle.)
do you have any information about mixing and mastering vocals?
Dengan menanamkan modalnya dalam suatu stock tertentu. Seseorang dapat menerima keuntungan $4000 setahun dengan peluang 0,3 atau kerugian $1000 setahun dengan peluang 0,7. Tentukan nilai harapan pener
3 (little 3 above to right of a) 7(little 7 above to right of a) (a b) 3 (little 3 above between two parenthesis) (a b5)(little 5 above to right of b) (a3b)3(a
Defining Q to be the level of output produced and sold, the cost function for is given by the relationship TC = 5 30Q Additionally, the demand function facing the firm is Q = 11.5 0.05P, where P i
please provide full solution on Question 3 and 4. Thank You
Can you help me with these four questions,? I directed these questions to you, since you did a excellent job last week.. I Greatly appreciated.. see attached pdf? Please save as world doc or pdf file
Question 1 of 20 1.0 Points Evaluate the expression: (2!)(6!) A.722 B.40,320 C.479,001,600 D.1,440
I need only answers in 40 minutes. Pls help me to find answers
IN ONE MONTH, BELLA EARNED 3,250 DOLLARS. THAT IS 1/12 OF HER ANNUAL INCOME. WHAT IS HER ANNUAL INCOME?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?