How do i solve those questions?
attach is my maths questions
I want help from MATH Expert...please check my attached files...I want answers in excel file in that format. I want 100% correct answers according to my given values.
Statistics project - NOT HANDWRITTEN!
Can u do this? https://www.coursehero.com/qa_redirect.php?question_id=8718532
What are some of the steepest adhesion railroads in the world and where are they located? (just give us one and leave the others for classmates!) Need minimum 250 words and 1 source cited.
Julianne earned 296 dollars working at a grocery store last week .She earns 8 dollars per hour .How many hours did Julianne work?
What are like terms in mathematics and when are like terms required? What two criteria are required for terms to be like? Provide an example based on the the concepts covered in this week's reading. E
There is a worker with talent . There is a market of potential employers who are willing to pay a wage equalling the talent level. The worker knows the talent, but the employers do not. They believ
A small motor manufacturer makes two types of motor, models A and B. The assembly process for each is similar in that both require a certain amount of wiring, drilling, and assembly. Each model A take
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?