550-5x= 250-10x need help to find x! Cant seem to find out. Forgot
2.) Guaranty offers a Home Equity Line of Credit that lowers a hypothetical monthly payment by $106.25 The following table (i put it in as an attachment), published by Guaranty, shows how. The home equity payment is based on 15% APR annualized over a 10-year term. This means the loan is...
3.) Jen s pension is an annuity with a guaranteed return of 5% interest/year compounded monthly. She can afford to put $300/month into the fund, and she will work for 45 years before retiring. If her pension is then paid out monthly based on a 20-year payout, how much will she receive each month?
7 questions. Please show clear, step by step solutions with proper notations.
How to solve? Billy runs on a track that is one quarter mile long. He ran 7 times around the track in 14 and one half minutes. Did he run faster or slower than 5 miles per hour. Use numbers and words to explain.
What do you do when your integrals limits are backwards 3 <t<-1
Assume you are in the 15 percent tax bracket and purchase a 4.50 percent, tax-exempt municipal bond. What is the tax-equivalent yield for this investment.
Mrs. Lee designed a flashlight cake. If one frosting container covers 250 square inches of cake, how many containers will she need to covers the whole cake? Explain
I need to know the formulas that would be used to find: 1.) Total principle invested 2.)Total interest earned 3.) Total future value When you open a savings account with two types of investment options-monthly and weekly payments.
Area of a rectangular park is 3/5 square mile. The length is 7/8 mile. WhAt is the width of the park
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?