My son, my father, and I were all born on Father's Day. When my son was born, I was 3/7 the age of my father. Today my son is the age I was when he was born; in 4 years he will be exactly 1/3 the age
Really struggling with these formulas. I need help on all of it.
Finite Math; Probability Need True/False assignment reviewed for errors, and provide correction to any errors found. Total questions 7.
Solve the following system of equations 1, x+2y=2 -4x+3y=25 2, x+y=1 x-y=-2 3, 3x-4y=11 2x+3y=-4 4, 3x=4y+1 3y=1-4x 5, 2x-4y+3z=17 x+2y-z=0 4x-y-z=6
Use long division to divide the following polynomial
Week 8 Assignment 1 Submission Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to g
Is (-2, -7) the solution to the following system? Justify your response. 7y - 4x = 29 x = y - 5
hello, please see attached document and let me know if you can do it. thank you
Chemco Corporationproduces a chemical mixture for a specific customer in 1,000-pound batches. Themixture contains three ingredients zinc, mercury, and potassium. The mixturemust conform to formula spe
You invest $5000 in two stocks. In one year, the value of stock A increases by 9.8% and the value of stock B increases by 6.2%. The total value of the stocks is now $5389.20. How much did you original
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?