I charge 200 per month and 10$ for each jug of water. They charge 120 per month and 11$ for each jug
find the selling price of each item cost of book $52.00 markup:80%
You placed 32 items in each of 34 boxes.what is the total number of items you placed in the boxes
see the attachment See 2FC77C4F-E27A-46E2-ABFE-EDB27907C97A.png See 3B57F6F8-5800-47BE-88A9-7FD4C05481D3.png See 382EA4C6-5F86-4F7D-9B2D-2BEE1A1B903C.png
MAFS.6.G.1.2 Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths by packing it with unit cubes of the appropriate unit fraction edge lengths, and show that the volume is the same
Colombia has a population density of about 43 people/km2 and a population of about 48,929,706. What is the approximate area of Colombia? Round to the nearest whole number
The least common denominator of two fractions is 28. If u subtract the two denominators their difference is 10. What are the denominators
This is quadratic equations and Functions. I need to find the minimum and maximum but I don't understand. The equation is Y= 5x +1
solve the two problems
CD's are packaged up in boxes of 88. Every 26 boxes are loaded onto 1 crate. 1.How many crates would be needed if you had 290000 CD's to pack? 2.How many boxes would be left on the last crate? 3.How m
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?