I have 10 Multiple choice questions I need help with ASAP (discrete math).
Under certain conditions (called adiabatic expansion) the pressure P and volume V of a gas such as oxygen satisfy the equation P3V5=k, where k is a constant. Suppose that at some moment the volume of
I need to solve this equation using the quadratic formula 3x2 +6x+1 =0
Please find attached file Thanks in advance
Please help me with this MATLAB coding and questions provided!
Decide whether the probability described is classical or empirical. A container contains 40 ping pong balls labeled 1 through 40. The probability of drawing a ball at random having a number less than
I have 1 one question in the file
Let xn be a sequence of real numbers. Prove that there exists a subsequence xnk such that either xnk+1 xnk for all k or xnk+1 xnk for all k.
Let xn be a bounded sequence of real numbers. Show that xn has a convergent subsequence.
Let xn be a bounded sequence of real numbers. Show that, if all the convergent subsequence converges to the same limit x*, then xn is convergent and converges to x*.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?