I have 1 one question in the file
Let xn be a sequence of real numbers. Prove that there exists a subsequence xnk such that either xnk+1 xnk for all k or xnk+1 xnk for all k.
Let xn be a bounded sequence of real numbers. Show that xn has a convergent subsequence.
Let xn be a bounded sequence of real numbers. Show that, if all the convergent subsequence converges to the same limit x*, then xn is convergent and converges to x*.
If a fan purchased a bag with 30 peanuts, what is the lowest level at which this would be a significant event?
A right-tailed test is conducted at the 5% significance level. Which of the following z-scores is the smallest one in absolute value that leads to rejection of the null hypothesis ?
identify the solution(s) of the system of equations if any -3x-4y=2, 8y=-6x-4
Suppose that Y1, Y2, Y3, and Y4 have a multinomial distribution with n trials and probabilities p1, p2, p3, and p4 for the four cells. Just as in the binomial case, any linear combination of Y1, Y2, Y
Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any -2x-4y=1, 12y= -6x-3
I will upload the files that are needed once tutor is verified
Ask a new Math Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?