what is the logic sequence of this series 24,120,360,-,1680, dash---> ans is 840 wat is the logic applied
The average cost of producing units of x commodity is c(x) = 24.6 - 0.0003x. Find the marginal cost at a production level of 1413 units.
A political candidate estimates that 30% of the votes in his party favor his proposed tax reform bill. If there are 400 people at a rally, find the probability that at least 100 favor his tax bill.
a catering company offers 8 ppetizers 11 main courses and 7 desserts a commitee is to select 7 appetizers 8 main courses and 3 esserts how many ways can this be done?
a baseball flies according to h(t)=208t-16t^2 when does it hit the ground
three consecutive even numbers have a sum between 84 and 96. write an inequality to find three numbers and solve
The firm charges $100.00 for labor for the first 10 feet. After that, the cost of the labor for each succeeding 10 feet is $25 more than the preceding 10 feet. That is, the next 10 feet will cost $125, the next 10 fee will cost $150, etc. How much will it cost to build a 90 foot tower is...
the amplitude of a sound wave produced by the note E above middle C is 0.8, and the frequency is 330 cycles/s. Determine an equation for a sinusoidal function representing this sound.
the function s(d)=0.159+0.118log d relates the slope, s, of a beach ot the average diameter, d in millimeters, of the sand particles on the beach. Which beach has a steeper slope: beach A which has very fine sand with d= 0.0625 or beach B which has very coarse sand with d=1?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?