John and Mark throws dice, John starts at first, Mark goes next, then John........... If the dice turned out to be 5, John wins ; if the dice turned out to be 2 or 3, Mark wins. The game can last to i
College Algebra [MTH 100], Please find the attached two assignments. please show the steps on how you get the answer.
is the typical voltage V supplied by an electrical outlet in the U.S. is a sinusoidal function that oscillates between -165 volts and +165 volts with a frequency of 60 cycles per second? and why
Graph the function and state its domain and range. y= -3/4x + 4 Graph the function and state its domain and range. y= 2 l x l First, graph your functions so you can clearly describe the graph
Could you help me several calculation questions.
I want to answer the questions in the document attached
Discrete Mathematics Question: Questions are attached, and I only need the correct choice for each question.
With what velocity should a man jump of a 10m tall building to achieve a displacement of 10m from the base
MATH-1300 VECTORS GEOMETRY AND LINEAR ALGEBRA ASSIGNMENT #4-UNIT 4
find the dimensions of a parking lot whose length is 200 feet less than three times it's width and whose area is 80000 sq ft
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?