Need help with the attached homework. Need to submit in 15hrs.
I have an extra problems that I really do not get, and I am looking for the detailed solution of the assignment as a written lesson. Can you please help me out. I need it as soon as possible Heat T
I need help in those two questions please.
PLEASE HELP!!! NEED ONLY QUESTIONS 2-5 BY THE DEADLINE
please provide full solution
Attached is a screenshot of the problem. Please help me!
The viscosity of a fluid is measured using a viscometer constructed of two 50 cm long concentric cylinders. The outer diameter of the cylinder is 12 cm and the gap between the two cylinders is 0.1 cm.
please answer the questions in clear photos
Hi Kumar, I have an assignment related in heat transfer and I really liked your previous work. If you can be online on Friday at 6 PM GMT. I will attach a sample of how the questions would be. Thank
Hi , I have an assignment related in heat transfer. If you can be online on Saturday at 6 PM GMT. I will attach a sample of how the questions would be. The topic is Heat Transfer Thanks
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2