Use the notes to answer these two degrees of freedom problems. You can use the book "Fundamental of Vibrations" for reference.
I need help with number 1,2 and 4 please. thanks
having problems w ith autocad....came late and the instructor aint going back on it
Engineering dynamics problem. See attached image. See image.jpg
Please I want help with this project . Will be happy to have it answered as soon as possible. This thermodynamics 2 project. Thanks.
See s.JPG See ss.JPG Im having trouble with part e with the stereograph projections
need tutor to help with these aircraft performance homework assignments. Must know about aircraft performance equations.
Using Monte Carlo Simulation in Matlab, calculate the volume enclosed by two spheres of radius 1 located at (0, 0, 0) and (1, 1, 1).
Hi, is some one can help me to solve this porblem
hi, is some one can help me to solve this question
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2