An object is fired vertically from the surface of the Moon with a speed of1359m/s.What is the maximum height that it will reach? Answer in Km please
Assume that Uranus's orbit is circular with a radius of2.8810 12 m.From first principles, calculate the approximate speed ofUranusin its orbit. (The orbital period of Uranus is 84.1yr.)
A 150.0 kg cart that rides down a set of tracks on four solid steel wheels, each with radius 20.0 cm and mass 45.0 kg. The tracks slope downwoard at an angle of 20degrees to the horizontal. If the boa
Thermodynamics Problem: Air is compressed reversibly by a 25-kW compressor. The air temperature is maintained constant at 30 C during this process as a result of heat transfer to the surrounding mediu
The question and the picture associated with it are given in the attachments. Please look over!
a grindstone uniformly decreases in angular speed to 8.50 rad/s in 4 seconds after making 12.0 revolutions . Find the angular acceleration the grindstone underwent
A football is to be thrown by a quarterback to a receiver who is running at a constant velocity of 11.8 m/s directly away from the quarterback, who intends for the ball to be caught a distance of 39.8
Cosmological theories about the origin and evolution of the stars and of our universe, depend upon information from a. observing the motions of planets b. analyzing the light collected from far off st
The question is the file attached. There are 4 parts to answer for this question.
there are only 3 questions here, please help! i want step by step answer so that i can find where did i do wrong. Thank you!
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas