The substances that are present before a chemical reaction takes place are called _______. Select one: a. reactants b. products c. catalysts d. coefficients Which of the following is a chemical
3. A curved plate of mass M is placed on the horizontal, frictionless plane as shown. Small puck of mass m is placed at the end of the plate and given an initial horizontal velocity . How high the
Consider a plane wave of monochromatic green light, ? = 500 nm, that is incident normally upon two identical narrow slits (the widths of the individual slits are much less than ?). The slits are separ
Can you please help me get the answers to this worksheet
Kim, I asked 3 questions last night regarding decibels. Where do I find the answers to the questions?
6 questions very short time limit just 40 min and counting. this question is timed
Hello, I am having trouble with the following question: The Sun radiates about 3.83 10 26 W of power. What is the force resulting from the solar radiation on Earth? The radius of Earth's orbit is 1.
Suppose m =559g (including the mass holder) is released from rest. The pulley has diameter d =5.03cm, and you measure the angular acceleration of the pulley =0.712rad/s 2 . Assume - There is no kine
A piece of aluminum has a volume of 3.36 x 10 -3 m 3 . The coefficient of volume expansion for aluminum is = 69 x 10 -6 (C ) -1 . The temperature of this object is raised from 32.6 to 270 o C. How muc
Engine A receives 6 times more input heat, produces 9 times more work, and rejects 3 times more heat than engine B. Find the efficiency of (a) engine A and (b) engine B. (Give both as decimal numbers
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas