A student is using a resonance tube and determines that three resonances occur at distances of L 1 = 0.170 m, L 2 = 0.497 m, and L 3 = 0.844 m below the open end of the tube. The frequency of the tuni
statitcal physic I want you to answer the assignment and I want be sure the correct answer and if you want the paper for lecture I can send it
Please answer the following mastering physics problem
1. A woman holds a 5.0kg mass in her hand, with her arm out stretched, parallel to the ground. What is the torque about her shoulder if the mass is 1.75m above the ground, and her arm is 0.75m long? 2
What is the magnitude of the free-fall acceleration of a ball (mass m) due to the Earth's gravity at an altitude of 2.11R, where R is the radius of the Earth?
A film of soapy water (n = 1.33) on top of a sheet of crown glass has a thickness of 220 nm. What wavelength is most strongly reflected if it is illuminated perpendicular to its surface? (This is the
The disk A is pinned at O and weighs 17lb. A 1-ftrod weighing 2lband a 1-ft-diameter sphere weighing 12lbare welded to the disk, as shown. If the spring is orginally stretched 1 f t and the sphere is
A bead of mass m slides with speed v around a horizontal hoop of radius R. What force does the hoop apply to the bead? (Ignore gravity) Please use the Langrangian method.
How can you make space travel economical? What is the Conestoga Wagon for space? Please explain in clear words. Thanks
An ultrasonic linear transducer is used to perform B-mode imaging. The field of scan is 30 mm and the scan density is 4 lines/mm for the imaging. If the scanner works at a frame rate of 50 Hz, what is
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas