Two tuning forks A and B vibrating simultaneously produce 5 beats. Frequency of B is 512 Hz. It is seen that if one arm of a is filed, then the number of beats increases. Frequency of A will be (PMTMP
Scientists want to place a 4300 kg satellite in orbit around Mars. They plan to have the satellite orbit at a speed of 2576 m/s in a perfectly circular orbit. Here is some information that may help so
i'll attach the pdf file for the two questions. thanks
Aircraft compass showed that the aircraft moves to the north and the speed indicator showed that the aircraft is moving at a speed of 240 km / h. If there is a wind blowing at a speed of 100 km / h fr
What is the magnitude of the E field such that the dipole does not rotate?
Resolve the force at the femoral joint to find the compressive and shear forces on this joint when a person of mass 70kg stands on two legs.
Assignment 2: Nuclear Medicine Nuclear medicine is a specialized branch of modern medicine that exploits the process of radioactivity for imaging, diagnosis, and treatment. Many imaging techniques inj
A 5.00-kg package slides 2.70 m down a long ramp that is inclined at 24.0 degrees below the horizontal. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the package and the ramp is k = 0.320. A. Calculate
The strength of the gravitational field is dependent upon the mass of the planet you are standing on. If you are on the moon, which is 1.2% the mass of Earth, the value of the gravitational field is o
Two massive springs, are linked together and pulled from opposite ends by Tension forces T 1 and T 2 . The spring constants are NOT the same: k 2 >> k 1 . Both massive springs accelerate to the RIGHT
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas