[Big hint: to estimate the energy of a 1s level in an atom with nuclear charge +Ze, just multiply the hydrogen energy by Z2.] X rays bombarding heavy atoms can be used to eject electrons from the 1s s
1. Baking a potato takes a long time, even in a hot oven, because the inside of a potato warms up very slowly. e. Why Can a Microwave do this job more efficiently and quicker? f. What is a potato cloc
An induction stove heats a pot with a coil carrying an alternating current located beneath the pot (and without a hot surface). Can the stove surface be a conductor? Why won t a coil carrying a direct
Hello, This is about radioactivity True/False question. Would you please help me to get this answer?
a) A system consists of three particles, each of mass 2.15 g, located at the corners of an equilateral triangle with sides of length 35.0 cm. What is the potential energy of the system? b) Choose the
Radioactivity is always dangerous (T/F) F Bananas have radioactivity (T/F) T Radioactivity is a nuclear process (T/F) F All nuclei are radioactive (T/F) F All types of radiation are equally dangerous
I need help answering these physical science questions. There are 10 of them.
Condensed matter sheet. detailed solutions to compare answers to.
How does a magnetic tweezer measures force and displacement?
High school Physics 2 AP course question, Please help me. Thanks
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas