A projectile is fired horizontally with an initial speed of 68.0 m/s. Neglect air resistance. What is the speed (in m/s) of the projectile 4.8 s after it is fired?
A football is kicked with a speed of 20.0 m/s at an angle of 22.0 o to the horizontal. How long is the football in the air? Neglect air resistance.
Can someone show me how to do 7.1.1-1 to 7.1.1-4 please? I am really appreciating.
[Waves and Vibration] Could someone show me the correct solution with steps to this please, thanks.
Please help me solve these two short problems correctly with proper procedure clearly shown. I will receive feedback very shortly regarding the validity of these problems for ratings!
A 3.4 uC and a -2.6 uC charge are placed 2.5 cm apart. At what points along the line joing them is (a) the electric field zero and (b) the electric potential zero?
Read: To learn more about CCD, read Colony Collapse Disorder: An Incomplete Puzzle from the United States Department of Agriculture's ARS office. When you've completed this, read the press release fro
Explain any one situation in which light behaves like a particle and one situation in which light behaves like a wave.
A train is moving with a speed of 50 miles per hour. A man standing in the rear of a train car throws a ball toward the front of the train with a speed of 10 miles per hour. If a stationary observer o
http://umdberg.pbworks.com/w/page/104289281/Distributing%20energy%20packets How do you do this
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas