You and two friends apply force of 425 N to push a piano up a 2.0 m long ramp. How much work in joules has been done?
A copper wire is 1.0mm in diameter and carries a current of 20 A. What is the electric field strength inside this wire
Hi i am in need of help on a physics problem. It reads : A simple machine is pushing a giant 10,000kg speaker upwards next to a concert stage. The speaker is moving at a constant 0.5m/s. What power is the lift using?
A proton starts from a rest position then accelerates across a potential difference of 150V between two oppositely charged parallel plates that are 22 cm apart. Determine the maximize speed of the proton?
A 40-N crate starting at rest slides down a rough 6.0-M long ramp, inclined at 25 degrees with the horizontal. 30J of energy is lost to friction. What will be the speed of the crate at the bottom of the incline?
The car started from a standstill and reached a speed of 100 m/s during the first 20 seconds of the trip what is the average acceleration of the car over those 20 seconds
At an amusement park, a swimmer uses a waterside to enter the main pool. If the swimmer starts with an initial speed of 0.840 m/s, slides without friction, and falls through a vertical height of 2.61 m, what is her speed at the bottom of the slide?
A girl delivering newspapers covers her route by traveling 2.00 blocks west, 5.00 blocks north, and then 4.00 blocks east. (a) What is her resultant displacement? (b) What is the total distance she travels?
Hi! Please help me answering this questions. 1.) The wavelength of an electromagnetic wave is measured to be 600 m. a) What is the frequency of the wave? b) What type of EM wave is it? 2.) A piece of iron is heated with a torch to a temperature of 900 K. how much...
A V-t graph represents an object moving at 60mph for a period of 10 hours On a graph what will represent constant speed will be?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas