Please do the following 3 problems and show your work. The files are attached. The topic is Quantum Mechanics.
Whats the difference between Johnson noise and shot noise?
Consider an infinite parallel-plate capacitor, with the lower plate (at z = d/2) carrying the charge density -a, and the upper plate (at z = +d/2) carrying the charge density a. (a) Determine all nine elements of the stress tensor, in the region between the plates. Display your answer as a 3 x...
1. A 103 volt radiant heater draws a current of 3 amps. How much energy in joules is delivered in 1 hour? Electric Energy (Joules) = 2.Assume the cost of energy in a home is 6 cents per kW-hr. A family goes on a 2 week vacation leaving a single 45 W light bulb running. What is the cost...
1.Find the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor if 1,000 microCoulombs of charge is on each plate when the potential difference is 30 volts. Capacitance = 2.What is the equivalent capacitance in a circuit if the following capacitors are connected in series. Capacitor 1 = 10 F,...
Trying to check my answers for my homework that is due at 9:00pm. Please help and show work for all questions.
a ripple in a pond travels at 0.5 m/s it makes a duck bob up and down twice every second what is the frequency of the ducks bobbing ?
how do i Calculate,Draw and solve the equivelent Circuit
help with this assignment please
See Chapter 10 challenge problems.pdf See IMG_0901.jpg See IMG_0902.jpg See IMG_0903.jpg See IMG_0904.JPG Please I need step by step solutions. For homework problem #17 I need just the last part I did the first part and part of the second part but I was not able to get the answer.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas