Multiple-Concept Example 4 reviews the principles that play roles in this problem. A primitive diving bell consists of a cylindrical tank with one end open and one end closed. The tank is lowered into
Four tanks A, B, C, and D are filled with monatomic ideal gases. For each tank, the mass of an individual atom and the rms speed of the atoms are expressed in terms of m and v max respectively (see th
Insects do not have lungs as we do, nor do they breathe through their mouths. Instead, they have a system of tiny tubes, called tracheae, through which oxygen diffuses into their bodies. The tracheae
A large tank is filled with methane gas at a concentration of 0.670 kg/m 3 . The valve of a 1.40-m pipe connecting the tank to the atmosphere is inadvertantly left open for 17.0 hours. During this tim
I need step by step solutions to this quesiton. I already have the answer , but I don't understand it.
Hi, I am looking for some help to understand these questions.
One physics multiple choice question, amphere's law and amperian loop. Need quick answer.
PLEASE HELP... Ive tried .11 .12 and .79 all three were wrong
Please help!! http://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cResource.dspDetail&ResourceID=458
I worked on some of it as you can tell in the assignment what work i did but i need help with the rest of it please!!
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas