Can you check over the parts of this lab I have done and help me complete the last part and the questions please?
answer to 6 thermo questions
Another Lab Please!
I need help with two sections.... CDi and CDp
What aspects of this new planet would you look for to ensure the survivability of our species? Some of the specifics you may want to discuss are: Size and age of the planet Atmosphere of the planet Th
Write an initial response to the following three discussion prompts. Post your response to the discussion board. What if human vision were augmented to include an additional 100 nm on either the infra
Design and draw a circuit diagram Doorbell light for the music lover. You like to wear your iPod all the time, so you might not hear the doorbell. Instead you want to see by looking at one or two bulb
1. (a) If the coefficient of kinetic friction between tires and dry pavement is 0.85, what is the shortest distance in which you can stop an automobile by locking the brakes when traveling at 26.3 m/
What does the 2nd law of thermodynamics state? How does this impact devices which generate energy?
A 4.5m long, non-uniform beam weighing 750N, supported by two weightless cables, is at rest in horizontal position, as shown. The a cable on the right has a tension of T1 = 649.51905.N a. Location of
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas