I need help with this lab about Half Life and Radioactive Decay please. I have my data table filled out, all I need is help with is the rest of it.
Jack is driving his car from point A with the speed of 40 mile/hour for 3 hours to reach point B and then its speed is increasing 5 miles/hour every half an hour for the next 4 hour to reach point C.
If a non -conservative force such air as resistance becomes important, the graph of total energy vs. time will change. Predict and sketch how the graph would look .
You are estimating the cost of optical sensors based on the power output of the sensor. You decide to calculate the coefficient of determiation (R2) as part of determining the goodness of fit of an eq
what is the fourth fundamental force?
The two water reservoirs shown in the figure are open to the atmosphere, and the water has density 1000 kg/m3. The manometer contains incompressible oil with a density of 820 kg/m3. What is the diffe
YOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKK YOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKKYOU ARE FUCKKKKKKKK
I do not understand the 7.16 Radioactive Dating Lab in physics! can you please explain it. Thanks in advance
a ball weighs 5.6 oz. a.)if the velocity of a pitched ball is 80ft/sec., after being batted it is 20ft/sec in the opposite direction,momentum of a ball and impulse of the blow. b.)If the ball remai
Point charge 3.0uC is located at x = 0, y = 0.30 m, point charge -3.0uC is located at x = 0 y = -0.30 m. What are (a)the magnitude and (b)direction of the total electric force that these charges exert
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas