State law of the conservation of linear momentum of the collision?
What is the expression for the deBroglie wavelength of the matter waves?
The figure below shows a valve separating a reservoir from a water tank. If this valve is opened, what is the maximum height above point B attained by the water stream coming out of the right side of
Discuss the phenomenon of total internal reflection. Also include an explanation of the critical angle.
Block A in the figure(Figure 1)has a mass of 4.00kg, and block B has mass 14.0kg. The coefficient of kinetic friction between block B and the horizontal surface is 0.20. What is the mass of block C if
A long thick cylindrical wire of radius 2.0cm carries a current of 40.0A that is uniformly distributed over a cross section perpendicular to the axis of the wire. What is the magnitude of the magnetic
I need help answering the questions on my Discussion/Analysis section on my lab report.
Hello, I would like someone to solve 4 questions for me. These are not in numerical values. I would like an answer, developed in formulas, please.
Hello! I am working on the problem set for physics its focus is on circuits. I attached the problem set below wanted to get help with Problems 7-9.
what moral responsibility do physicist have for thier discoveries? e.g. the discoveries of nuclear fission leading to nuclear weapon.
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas