Radioactive carbon, or C-14, is used to date fossil remains. When C-14 decays, as seen in the nuclear equation, it produces what nuclide of nitrogen? A) N-7 B) N-13 C) N-14 D) N-15
a gardener pushes a mower 1,100m while mowing the yard. the handle of the mower makes an angle of 40.0 with the ground. the gardener exerts a force of35.0 N along the handle of the mower. how much work does the gardener do in mowing the lawn?
Can you help me with C,D,and E?
Two pulse waves with equal amplitudes of 0.20 meters collide. Both waves are transverse and pointed in opposite directions. What will the amplitude during the collision itself?
The two wires shown in the figure below are separated by d = 12.4 cm and carry currents of I = 5.05 A in opposite directions. (a) Find the magnitude and direction of the net magnetic field at a point midway between the wires. magnitude T direction (b) Find...
when two cans are tied together are tied together and you hold them up and blow between them how is Bernoulli's principle being used there?
Please I need a detailed lab report containing each section specified on the documents I attached. I attached a help folder, a copy of the lab manual containing my data and I also attached a copy of the lab manual without the data
12.0-g bullet is fired into a block of wood with speed v = 250 m>s.The block is attached to a spring that has a spring constant of 200 N>m. The block with the embedded bullet compresses the spring a distance d = 30.0 cm to the right, before momentarily coming to a stop....
the muon is an unstable particle that spontaneouslydecays
Aircraft Performance project. Help needed.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas