Need help ASAP please Physics 2 from university of Omaha Nebraska
Can someone explain the answers to me, and explain briefly the concepts using equations or logic. The answers are correct
My friend and I are unable to understand these conceptual questions. Could i get a brief explanation to why those are the ansers.
A certain capacitor consists of two concentric spherical conductors of radii RI and RO. The volume between the two conductors is a slightly conducting, non-magnetic dielectric of conductivity and pe
same type of question please, can you help me complete the table?
Could you help me with these too. Do you have suggestions for any websites or videos to use to study for physics
A conducting spherical shell with radii 4.1 cm and 5.5 cm carries a net charge of 6.1 C .A conducting sphere with radius 1 cm and carrying a net charge of 2.4 C is at the center of this shell. a) Fi
An observer measures the length of an object. In which of the following cases is the measured length at a minimum? A. The observer and the object move with the same speed v in the same direction. B. T
The period of a simple pendulum is measured to be 4.0 seconds in a frame of reference. Which of the following is correct when the period of the pendulum is measured by an observer moving with 0.4 time
A baseball player throws a baseball of mass 0.22 kg at a speed of 35 m/s and initial angle of 25 degrees. Ignoring air friction, what is the kinetic energy of the baseball at the highest point of the
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas