(A). The Fermi level in a doped piece of Si is found to be as close to the intrinsic energy level Ei as it is tothe conduction band edge. Is the Si p-type, n-type, or intrinsic? Why? (B). The probabil
A 1.00-kg glider attached to a spring with a force constant 16.0 N/m oscillates on a frictionless, horizontal air track. At t = 0, the glider is released from rest at x = -2.50 cm (that is, the spring
1. Patch clamp recording of a single ion channel yields the following results:Holding Potential(mV)Measured Current(pA)-100 -1.0-50 0.00 +1.0+50 +2.0+100 +3.0A) Draw a graph of the current (on the ver
2. Assume that the ion channel described in question 1 was selectively permeable to ionX+1. Use the graph you made for Question 1 to help answer the following questions(note: no calculations are neces
Please help with the following questions related to the graph.
A Heat engine operates with reservoir temperature between 875 K and 350 K. Calculate its efficiency?
Find the Heat given out per unit area in 1 hour by a furnace whose temperature is 5000K? Assume = 3.2 10 -6 W m -2 k -4
Actually wellness class, need answers to mathematical and strategic fitness questions.
What is meant by 'stellar spectra?' What is the process that creates it? What information does stellar spectra tell us about light coming from the far reaches of space? What does that light tell us ab
Directions of the electric fields are indicated on field lines. Why don't you have a direction indicated on the equipotential line?
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas