Create a 50-word summary, in your own words, that describes which constellations are visible at night and how this changes over the night and over the year. Feel free to create and label sketches to i
Explain how to workout Exercise 3.
can someone help me to do the gizmo?
plz help for gizmo ripple tank?
I was just wondering if anybody could go into more detail as to how radios could be used in search of extra terrestrial life??
question one what is the answer and how to do it?
Hi I need physics lab help please. I need to answer the highlighted questions from Calculations and Analysis part. Please.
Hi! I was wondering if you could check over the parts of this lab that I answered, and also help me on the parts I don't have answered? Thank you
Find the cost to run a 1200-watt microwave oven, if you make microwave popcorn in 5 minutes.
Hello! Teacher, How are you? Would you help me? Thanks.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas