What is the force between the Earth's surface and the surface of the moon.
what is the equation for kinematic equation for free fall?
Physics lab 12 Centripetal Force Interprtation 5 5. Find the equation for centripetal force in your text. Do the results of your How should I write a conclusion for this lab?
Help me with this Physics Question? It's Intro to Physics.
How much work is done by a 208 lb person who walks up a 24 ft high flight of stairs?
The wheel is subjected to a torque of M=50N-m. if the coefficient of kinetic friction between the belt and the rim of the wheel is 0.3 ,determine the smallest horizontal force P that must be applied t
At the instant shown, the 46lbbar rotates clockwise at 2rad/s. The spring attached to its end always remains vertical due to the roller guide atC If the spring has an unstretched length of 1 f t and a
five coins are sacked in the smooth plastic container shown. if each coin weighs 0.0235lb ,draw a free body diagram and determine the normal reactions of the bottom coin on the container at point A an
Explain why the electrostatic interaction in ionic solids would (if alone) result in the collapse of the crystal to zero size and what it is that prevents this collapse in real crystal ?
1. An aluminum wing on a passenger jet is 28m long when its temperature is23 C.At what temperature would the wing be2cm (0.02m)shorter? 2. A bottle containing 6 kg of water at a temperature of 16 C is
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas