If you're awesome at Khirkoff's Law please help me! I'm trying to understand where I went wrong on the exam I took. I need help on number 5. (ONLY THE 2ND and 3RD BULLET POINTS)
Solve the attached file its 15 AC/DC questions
Paper needs to be in APA Formatting with citings within paper. Paper needs to be min. 4 pages in length. Estimate the cost of education and training for Physical Therapy. Research the earnings of suc
Need help on this lab.
Need help on this lab PLEASE
4.08b Oral Discussion: 1. Do you understand the conservation of mechanical energy as it changes from KE to PE (for example a flower pot falling from rest)? 2. If you have air-resistance (fluid
I need help with task 1: Task 1 On the following pages, there are four diagrams of geologic cross-sections. For figures 1 3, determine the relative ages of rock bodies and features (such as fault
Hi! I need answers to these questions/explanations
You are on an archaeological dig and discover a strange artifact. It is a utensil that appears to be carved out of an elephant s tusk. You analyze it and discover that it has 0.625 the amount of carbo
1. Describe the difference between an ideal battery and a real battery. Describe what happens as a result of drawing too much current from a real battery. Be sure to use the terms internal resistance
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas