i need to probe both equations , subject: oscillation and waves due:tomorrow before 10 am
Create a detailed diagram or set of diagrams to show how the letter A is transmitted in an electrical, light, and radio wave. Show the similarities and differences between how data is transmitted in t
Please help me to answer these 4 questions assignment in the attachment. Thank you!
What are optimization targets for a process engineer to make a process more environmentally sustainable?
Please I need help with electric charge lab. PLeae I need to be done by Sunday 08/30 at 3pm
Is bio based the same as biodegradable or not? why not?
A ditch 2.5 m wide crosses a trial bike path. An upward incline of 15 degrees has been built on the approach so that the top of the incline is level with the top of the ditch. What is the minimum spee
What is the total internal energy of 1.00 mol of 30 degrees Celsius? He gas and O2 gas , respectively?
I don't understand what question 2 of the first experiment is asking. I have attached and with paste the question here: Assume the mass to be exactly equal to the mass of water. Calculate the normal f
A semiconductor is doped with acceptor impurities with density NA = 10 ^19 c m- 3 . The impurity level is at Eg / 5 above Ev . Eg =20kT , and Ef =5kT above Ev (note that T , the temperature, is not ne
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas