A ditch 2.5 m wide crosses a trial bike path. An upward incline of 15 degrees has been built on the approach so that the top of the incline is level with the top of the ditch. What is the minimum spee
What is the total internal energy of 1.00 mol of 30 degrees Celsius? He gas and O2 gas , respectively?
I don't understand what question 2 of the first experiment is asking. I have attached and with paste the question here: Assume the mass to be exactly equal to the mass of water. Calculate the normal f
A semiconductor is doped with acceptor impurities with density NA = 10 ^19 c m- 3 . The impurity level is at Eg / 5 above Ev . Eg =20kT , and Ef =5kT above Ev (note that T , the temperature, is not ne
Can you help with question 6? I'm not sure how to go about it. I've uploaded the file with the problems.
1) A rocket ship leaves the earth with a precise clock on board. An identical clock remains on earth. The ship travels in a straight line path with constant speed u , then turns around and travels in
Attached are 3 questions that I need... No work needed just answer!
Please solve the attached question. It's my homework and due tomorrow at 10 am.
Looking for DeVry Phys 204 Week 2 Quiz and answers.
Why is it important to find new sources of energy?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas