How would i solve this? What equation do i use for this.
What are the different equations to be used to figure out the circumference of the earth and moon?
what are the different equations used to find the circumference of the earth and moon?
What is the velocity at 8 seconds? Answer in units of m/s. What is the position at 8 seconds? Answer in units of m. I need very precise values. The velocity is not -3. I'm not sure how to calculate th
What are the concentrations of all species in pure water? Ice crystallizes in a hexagonal lattice having volume of unit cell as 132 $\times$ 10 -24 cm 3 . If the density is 0.92g cm -3 at given temper
Please see the attached file homework week 4. Thank you
The position of a particle is given by the expression x = 4.00 cos (2.00 t + ), where x is in meters and t is in seconds. Frequency is 1 Hz Period (T) is 1s Amplitude is 4m Phase constant is 3.14 ra
Two particles are executing simple harmonic motion with same amplitude and frequency about the same equilibrium position. They pass each other moving in opposite direction, each time their displacemen
Who invented the lightbulb and in what year was it invented?
A particle moves along the x axis. It is initially at the position 0.140 m, moving with velocity 0.070 m/s and acceleration -0.300 m/s 2 . Suppose it moves with constant acceleration for 6.00 s. (a) F
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas