Given Statement: "In free-fall the acceleration is always g and always straight downward regardless of the motion." Three Objections: (a) If I drop a balloon or a feather, it doesn't fall nearly as fa
So I was able to figure out the first question but I'm having trouble with the second question. B/c the calculated vector was composed by adding all the horizontal and vertical components.
Please give me detailed solutions.. step by step... not like some vague solution does not give anything
A 7.5-kg block is sliding down a wall with constant velocity. The coefficient of static friction between the block and the wall is s = 0.70. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the block and
An amusement park ride is shown in Fig. 1. It has a motorized vertical shaft with twoattached cables. The cables join at a seat which holds a seated passenger. The combinedseat and passenger have a we
A version of an amusement park ride, is shown in Fig. 2. The arm of length L is freeto pivot where it connects to the arm of length d. Instead of a numerical problem, use thegiven symbols and m for th
Explain why the LEDs are made of many compound semiconductors but not the column IV elemental semiconductors to date
Question number 1 plz. How to I calculate a final temperature at equilibrium
HW5 Consider an ensemble consisting of five distinguishable (e.g. different colored) dice. a. What is the total number of different outcomes that can be obtained by throwing all five dice at once? Gen
A toaster rated at 1 050 W operates on a 120-V household circuit and has a 4.00-m length of nichrome wire as its heating element. The operating temperature of this element is 320 C. What is the cross-
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas