Which of the following confirms the wave nature of particles? A.Photoelectric effect B.Rutherford's alpha scattering experiment C.de Broglie waves D.Young's double slit experiment
Which of the following is true for the transition of electrons from a higher energy to a lower energy state? A.The greater the energy difference between the levels, the more is the wavelength of the p
I have a couple of physics questions, also please look at the other files I have attached; as I was not able to upload them all at once together when posting the questions. All attachments are for one
Need help working this exercise Exercise 4: Drag and Applications The first part of this week s assignment is to revisit our reciprocating engine powered (i.e. propeller type) aircraft from last week.
Intro to Quantum Mechanics. Please let me know how you achieve the answer and how to find the deviation of x and p
Density and pressure in Earth's atmosphere are proportional: =p/(h0 g),where h0 is a constant with the approximate value 8.2 km and gi s the acceleration of gravity. Integrate equation d p/ d h =
What is the Beer-lambert law? What is nuclear magnetic resonance? How can I use these?
Need help ASAP please Physics 2 from university of Omaha Nebraska
Can someone explain the answers to me, and explain briefly the concepts using equations or logic. The answers are correct
My friend and I are unable to understand these conceptual questions. Could i get a brief explanation to why those are the ansers.
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas