1. Compute the acceleration on the aircraft during the takeoff roll (ft / s2). GIVEN INFORMATION: Note: Use "g" = 32.2 ft / s2 Gross Weight = 20,000 pounds Average Drag = 2,000 pounds Average
a 1200kg truck is accelerating uniformly from rest to 20.0m/s east while travelling 30.0m east across the level ground. The coefficient of friction between the tires and the road is 0.45. How much wor
Earth-orbiting satellites can be used to help study heavenly bodies such as asteroids. Let us first look at some basic orbital characteristics applicable to the motions of satellites, planets, moons,
An empty crate slides down a ramp, starting with a speed v0 and reaching the bottom with a speed v and kinetic energy K. Some books are placed in the crate, so the total mass is tripled. The coefficie
nature of light and how we know light acts in that way?
i have 22 questions due tonight by 1159 pm 30th june. can you do it?
i have 22 physics questions due tonight by 1159 pm central 30th june. can you do it?
I need help solving these questions on physics of mechanics..
Please can you help with this easy lab. It is attached. Thanks so much.
two multiple choice question about electric force and field. the second one has multiple answers
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas