Can someone please solve all questions in the following attachment with methods showing how each question was carried out please?
In a 12-V battery circuit, a 10-Ohm resistor and a 30-Ohm resistor are connected in series. How much current does the battery supply to the circuit?
A transformer with 800 turns on the primary coil is used to decrease the voltage from 2000 V to 120 V for home use. How many turns should be in the secondary coil?
The voltage in a house is measured to be 122.5 V. What is the current drawn by a 75.0-W light bulb?
A Gaussian Surface in the shape of a right circular cylinder with end caps has a radius 17.3 cm and a length of 83.3 cm. Through one end there is an inward magnetic flux of 27.7 uWb. At the other end
Hi, I need some help to understand Special Relativity. Please check if you can help.
Up where the ISS (International Space Station) orbits at 387 km, even though they are weightless there still is an acceleration due to gravity. Calculate its value and what it is in respect to 8g at t
Please construct the Colpitts oscillator circuit shown in the attachment in multisim and then please provide the screenshot of the output. Output is about 12.5 V peak to peak. I need the multisim file
An object weighs 3300 N. What is the object's mass? An object weighs 3000 lb. What is the object's weight in N? An object weighs 2700 N. What is the object's weight in lb? The mass of a certain elepha
Attached are 4 questions that I need the answers to
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas