Please help me with this question, I have no idea how to solve it
What is the greatest average speed of blood flow at 37 o C in an artery of radius 2.50 mm if the flow is to remain laminar? Take the density of blood to be 1025 kg/m 3 , and the viscosity to be 2.084
A rock moving through a gravitational field is analogous to a ___________ charge moving through an electric field.
Hey, Can you please solve this question? Best... .....
A ring (hollow cylinder) of mass 2.98kg, inner radius 6.45cm, and outer radius 7.70cm rolls (without slipping) up an inclined plane that makes an angle of =35.1 , as shown in the figure below. At the
I have attached a picture of the question please explain how to get the right answer
Physics and Chemistry Found in Vital Signs of Planet Earth (CIP2) Activity Description 1. Go to: NASA Global Climate Change Eyes on Earth site located at http://climate.nasa.gov/. 2. Review all of t
Please use aircraft Cessna 172 Skyhawk. Attached is Ex 3, the info needed to complete Ex 4. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Question is found in the attachment. What is the final calculation for the problem?
The question is found in the attachment. Work must be shown. Final answer only is not of value. Need the work shown plus the final answer.
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas