THERE IS NO DIAGRAM TO THIS PROBLEM, THERE IS ONLY THE QUESTION. THANKYOU
NO DIAGRAM FOR THIS PROBLEM, THANKS.
I need help with number 004.
One end of an iron poker is placed in a fire where the temperature is 500 C, and the other end is kept at a temperature of 26 C. The poker is 1.2 m long and has a radius of 5.0 10-3 m. Ignoring the h
A refrigerator has a surface area of 5.5 m2. It is lined with 0.066-m-thick insulation whose thermal conductivity is 0.030 J/(s m C ). The interior temperature is kept at 5 C, while the temperature at
"is there any chance to have smaller primitive cell in FCC (face-centered cubic) , BCC (body-centered cubic), and SC (simple cubic). how can I describe them? It was solid state physics question. you
An unmarked police car traveling a constant 90 km/h is passed by a speeder. Precisely 1.00s after the speeder passes, the police officer steps on the accelerator. If the police car accelerates unifo
A UCI student is running at her top speed of 5.3m/s to catch a Shuttle bus, which is stopped at the bus stop. When the student is still a distance 39.5m from the Shuttle bus, it starts to pull away,
If the power company cuts the voltage by 7 percent to conserve energy, what is the current in the appliance?
Use conservation of energy to determine the angular speed of the spool. After the 3.00 bucket has fallen 3.6 meters, starting from rest. The light sting attached to the bucket is wrapped around the sp
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas