A 47.6-cm diameter disk rotates with a constant angular acceleration of 2.4 rad/s2. It starts from rest at t = 0, and a line drawn from the center of the disk to a point P on the rim of the disk makes
What mass of silver has a volume of 100 cm3
A certain gas has a volume of 500 cm3. What is its volume when the pressure is tripled? b. consider the gas listed above. What is its volume if the pressure is reduced by one-third?
Three charges, each of magnitude q, are placed at the corners of an equilateral triangle of sides a. Two of the charges are negative and one is positive. a) What work does the electric field have t
1. what diameter has the tip of the second hand with 100 mil/hr tangential speed? 2. what diameter has the tip of the minute hand with 100 mil/hr tangential speed? 3. what diameter has tip of the ho
At t = 0, a particle leaves the origin with a velocity of 12 m/s in the positive x direction and moves in the xy plane with a constant acceleration of (-2.0i+4j) . At the instant the y coordinate of
A car leaves skid marks 70m long on the highway in coming to a stop. Assuming a deceleration of 4.0 m/s^2 , estimate the speed of the car just before braking. Express your answer using two signif
A large boulder is ejected vertically upward from a volcano with an initial speed of 40.4 m/s. Air resistance may be ignored. When is the displacement of the boulder from its initial position zero?
The is no diagram only the question that i sent in the attached files from microsoft.
Assume that the temperature coefficients of resistivity given in Table 17.1 in the textbook apply over large temperature ranges. Resistivity of copper at 20 degrees Celsius, P0=1.7e-8 ohm*m. Temperat
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas