A car starts from rest on a curve with a radius of 140 and accelerates at 1.50 . How many revolutions will the car have gone through when the magnitude of its total acceleration is 2.60 ?
PART A) Two conductors having net charges of 14.9 C and 14.9 C have a potential difference of 8.4 V. Determine the capacitance of the system. Answer in units of F. PART B) Determine the pote
I don't know how to do questions 4, 6, and 8 on the homework.
What is the net electric force on charge A in the figure ? (attached is the figure)
A 10.1 V battery delivers 98.8 mA when con- nected to a 59.3 load. Determine the internal resistance of the battery. Answer in units of .
i dont know how to write the lab report, any one can help me, so i can show u the numbers that i did in my class
The power supplied to the circuit shown in the figure is 12.0 W. a) Find the equivalent resistance of the cir- cuit. Answer in units of .
The power supplied to the circuit shown in the figure is 12.0 W. b) Find the potential difference across the battery. Answer in units of V.
In a fluorescent tube of diameter 4.2 cm, 2.1 1018 1/s electrons and 9 1017 1/s positive ions (with a charge of +e) flow through a cross-sectional each second. What is the current in the tube? An
A small glass bead has been charged to +20 nC. 1. What is the magnitude of the acceleration of a proton that is 1.0 cm from the center of the bead (in m/s^2)? 2. In which direction does the acc
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas