Please help me!
V = (x^2)*y*(z+4) (a) E at (1, 2, 5) (b) The charge within the cube 1< x <1, 1< y <1, 0 < z < 2 please see attached
An electric dipole with p = pa_z C*m is placed at (x,z)=(0,0). if the potential at (0, 1nm) is 9V, find the potential at (1nm, 1nm)
There are 1 nC charges in the XY-plane at (3, 4, 0), ( 3, 4, 0), (3, 4, 0), and ( 3, 4, 0). (10 pts) (a) What is the potential at (0, 0, 0) with V( r=(1, 0, 0) ) = 0? (15 pts) (b) What is the pot
How long is a wire made from a volume 100 cm cubed if its resistance is 8.5 ohms? The resistivity of copper is 1.7 X 10^-5 ohsm * meters.
A man in a canoe in the middle of the river (somehow not moving yet) and a Person standing on the bank of the river are exactly the same distance away from a pier down stream. The man in the canoe
Two point charges q1 and q2 are located at the following (x,y) coordinates, (0,0) and (1 m, 0), respectively. q1 has a charge of +1 nC and q2 has a charge of -2 nC. If a third charge q3=+2 nC is pla
GIVE EXAMPLES OF FOUR STATES OF MATTER. DISCUSS HOW GRAVITY AFFECTS WEIGHT AND DENSITY. WHY IS THE MASS DENSITY MORE IMPORTANT THAN WEIGHT DENSITY?
1. A large truck tire is inflated to a gauge pressure of 84psi. The total area of one side wall of the tire is 1,600 in2. What is the outward force on the sidewall due to the air pressure?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas