hellp plz can i get help with my homework question step by step solutions plz see it in the attached file and thanks:)
PLZ I NEED HELP WITH MY second question step by step solution and thanks
I NEED HELP WITH MY THIRD QUESTION STEP BY STEP SOLUTION AND THANKS PLZ SEE IT IN THE ATTACHED FILE
A comet is in an elliptical orbit around the Sun. Its closest approach to the Sun is a distance of 4.5 1010 m (inside the orbit of Mercury), at which point its speed is 9.6 104 m/s. Its farthest dis
Dear tutor, I have two physics problem need your help,thanks May
The radius of Jupiter (from the center to just above the atmosphere) is 71500 km (71500103 m), and its mass is 19001024 kg. An object is launched straight up from just above the atmosphere of Jupiter.
In certain cases, using both the momentum principle and energy principle to analyze a system is useful, as they each can reveal different information. You will use the both momentum principle and the
1. An uncharged capacitor and a resistor are connected in series to a source of emf. If the emf is 13.02 V, the capacitance 16.5 F, and the resistance 313 ohms, A. find the time constant of the c
Aim not sure if this is replying to your response or if it is starting a new question but I am the student who asked about the uncertainty problem with angular speed. I need to figure that out in orde
Show that in the limit of a small ratio of the mass of the fuel to the mass of the payload, the final speed of a rocket is approximately equal the same as if all the fuel had been ejected simultaneou
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas