16. What is the electromagnetic spectrum? Give examples of each kind of wave and relate each example to its relative position in the spectrum.
Describe Erikson, Levinson, cognitive developmental theorists, Kohlberg, behavioral theorists, Bronfenbrenner, Holland, the eclectic theory, and the composite theory.
a convex lense of focal lenggth 18 cm is used as a magnifying glass. at what distance from a tiny insect should you hold this lense to get a magnification of 3?
a cyclist accelerates at.89 m/s^2 during a 5.0 interval. what is the change in speed of the bicyclist and the bicycle?
1. Suppose I give you an object that I say is made out of gold (density of 19.3 g/cm3). The object has a volume of 10mL and has a mass of 180 grams. Am I lying if say it is made out of solid gold (Just don t write yes or no, explain.) 2. What is least count of an instrument? What is the...
A water skier is pulled by a net force of 117 N and has an acceleration of 1.8 m/s2. What is the mass of the skier?
a car with locked brakes skids to stop in 11 meters. the total frictional force on the car is 34000N. How much ork was done by friction
how much latent heat is released when 0.01 kg of liquid water freezes into ice?
The force F acts for 2 s. Compute the magnitude of the impulse given to the 10-kg block.
In a double-slit interference experiment, the wavelength is 569 nm, the slit separation is 0.1 mm, and the screen is 40 cm away from the slits. What is the linear distance between adjacent maxima on the screen?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas