questions 2, 3, 5, 8. Please help with them thank youu!!
-A helium-neon laser (wavelength 769 nm) is used to calibrate a diffraction grating. If the first-order maximum occurs at 15.7 degrees , what is the line spacing? Answer in units of m. -Monochr
questions 9, 10, 11. Please help with the questions listed.
An individual hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell has an output of 1.0V. How many cells must be connected in series to drive a 21.0V motor. N=_________
A motorcyclist is making an electric vest that, when connected to the motorcycle's 12V battery, will warm her on cold rides. She is using 0.20mm-diameter copper wire, and she wants a current of 5.3 A
The relatively high resistivity of dry skin, about 1X10^6 (omega*m), can safely limit the flow of current into deeper tissues of the body. Suppose an electrical worker places his palm on an instrument
The electric field inside a 55cm-long copper wire is 1.1 10^-2 V/m. What is the potential difference between the ends of the wire?
The biochemistry that takes place inside cells depends on various elements, such as sodium, potassium, and calcium, that are dissolved in water as ions. These ions enter cells through narrow pores in
A 85 W electric blanket runs at 12 V. What is the resistance of the wire in the blanket? R=___________ How much current does the wire carry? I=___________
An 8.2 g bullet is accelerated in a rifle barrel 108 cm long to a speed of 352 m/s. Use the work-energy theorem to find the average force exerted on the bullet while it is being accelerated.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas