Two batteries, E1 = 9 V and E2 = 12 V, and three resistors, R1 = 1.94 ohm, R2 = 3.84 ohm, and R3 = 4.84 ohm, are connected as shown in the figure below. How much current flows through the E2 = 12
Hi can you help me with these questions
hi, can you answer these questions
An ambulance is traveling east at 57.2 m/s. Behind it there is a car traveling along the same direction at 32.2 m/s. The ambulance driver hears his siren at a frequency of 936 Hz. a)What is the
The equation for the Doppler shift of a sound wave of speed v reaching a moving detector is f0 = f (v + vd /v vs), where vd is the speed of the detector, vs is the speed of the source, f is the
A jet fighter plane travels in horizontal flight at Mach 1.55. At the instant an observer on the ground hears the shock wave, what is the angle her line of sight makes with the horizontal as she
bat moving at 5.4 m/s is chasing a flying insect. The bat emits a 42 kHz chirp and receives back an echo at 42.74 kHz. At what speed is the bat gaining on its prey? Take the speed of sound in air
please provide me with step by step explanations thanks
A scalloped hammerhead shark swims at a steady speed of 1.0 m/s with its 86cm-wide head perpendicular to the earth's 57 mu*T magnetic field. What is the magnitude of the emf induced between the two si
At a typical location in the United States, the earth's magnetic field has a magnitude of 5.0 10^ 5*T and is at a 65 degrees angle from the horizontal. What is the flux through the 25cm X 28cm front c
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas