Find the three currents in figure b, where R = 3.0
Hey Navin, I'm resubmitting the 3 questions that I had submitted yesterday. Only the second answer on b was marked as correct. Please help! Thanks! (assignment attached) Todd
The mass of the earth is 5.98 1024 kg, the mass of the moon is 7.36 1022 kg, and the distance between the centers of the earth and the moon is 3.82 108 m. How far is the center of mass of the earth-mo
003 10.0 points Take the mass of the Earth to be 5.98 1024 kg. If the Earth s gravitational force causes a falling 67 kg student to accelerate downward at 9.8 m/s2, determine the upward accelera-
A man drags a table 4.30 m across the floor, exerting a constant force of 55.0 N, directed 26.0 above the horizontal. (a) Find the work done by the applied force. (b) How much work is done
8. Human, Weight, Normal: You are taking care of two small children, Sarah and Rachel, who are twins. On a nice cold, clear day you decide to take them ice skating on Lake of the Isles. To travel
9. Tension, Weight, Normal, and Friction: You are planning to build a log cabin in northern Minnesota. You will pull the logs up a long, smooth hill to the building site by means of a rope attac
10. Tension, Weight, Normal, Friction: You have taken a summer job at a warehouse and have designed a method to help get heavy packages up a 15 ramp. In your system a package is attached to a
a 12g boumcy ball is dropped from a height of 9m and loses 12% of its kinetic energy upon impact each time it bounces.Air resistance is negligible. How high did the ball bounce after the second impac
An actor is rehearsing for the new Conan movie. He is using a sword that weighs 6N. He holds the sword upright at the center of mass of his hands. What is external torque on the glenohumeral joint (Fo
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas