solution for 25.6 on attached hw
Two Converging Lenses
A .228 g wires is stretched between two points 77.2 cm apart. The tension in the wire is 618 N. Find the frequency of the first harmonic. Answer in units of Hz
Physics question about finding the speed of a bullet.
A physics question about a washer spinning
A physics question about a wheel spinning
A convex lens of focal length 5 cm is used as a magnifying glass. At what distance from a tiny insect should you hold this lens to get a magnification of +4.7? (answer in cm)
A diverging lens has a focal length of -18.0 cm. Locate the images for each of the following object distances. For each case, state whether the image is real or virtual and upright or inverted, and fi
A .255 kg mass is attached to a spring and executes simple harmonic motion with a period of .56 s. The total energy of the system is 3.6 J. Find the amplitude of the motion. Answer in units of m Co
Coherent light that contains two wavelengths, 660 and 470 , passes through two narrow slits with a separation of 0.350 and an interference pattern is observed on a screen which is a distance 5.30 f
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas