A physics question about space station
What is the different between diffusion & osmosis
Define carrying capacity? List 4 kinds of limiting factors.
The maximum tension that a 0.5m string can tolerate is 14N. A 2.5kg ball is attatced to the string being whirled in a vertical circle. What is the maximum speed the ball can have at the top of the cir
A physics question about two Astronauts rotating around
https://general.physics.rutgers.edu/gifs/CJ/17-15.gif The arrangement in the drawing shows a block (mass = 15.2 kg) that is held in position on a frictionless incline by a cord (length = 0.596 m). Th
https://general.physics.rutgers.edu/gifs/CJ/17-12.gif 7. A string has a linear density of 7.60e-3 kg/m and is under a tension of 355 N. The string is 2.3 m long, is fixed at both ends, and is vibrati
The string on a string bass vibrates at a fundamental frequency of 78.0 Hz. If the string's tension were increased by a factor of 4, what would be the new fundamental frequency? in Hz
A ball of mass M - 0.2 kg is suspended from a string. The ball travels in a horizontal circle of radius R = 0.5 m at a constant speed of v = 1.5 m/s. What is the tension on the string? What is the per
Three boxes are arranged as shown. The middle box has a mass of 2 kg and accelerates to the right at 5 m/s^2 on a horizontal table. The boxes to the left and right hang freely, suspended by strings ov
Ask a new Physics Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas