Find the total electric flux out of the cylinder out of the ends of the cylinder used as the Gaussian surface in this problem? Electric field is directed along the z axis by symmetry, it is parallel to the curved side walls of the cylinder, so there is no flux through these walls. Express your...
Mastering Physics Problem 17.38 A ice cube at - 10 degrees Celsius is placed in an aluminum cup whose initial temperature is 70 degree Celsius. The system comes to an equilibrium temperature of 20 degree Celsius. Part A. What is the mass of the cup? What is the wavelength (in...
2. Friction is a necessary evil. Explain giving examples from every day life advantages and disadvantages of friction. 3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper...
if u=3x2+2xy+4y2z,what is the force
Write the lab report!
Choose you, the box, and the Earth as the system of interest. What objects in the surroundings exert significant forces on this system? Check all that apply.
Physics - electric fields. See attached file
When you push on a wall and the wall does not move what can you say about the scenario? a.The force excerted by the wall is zero b. the force exerted by you is zero c.the net force is zero d,both a and b E.Both c and d
A car drives straight off the edge of a cliff that is 45 m high. The police at the scene of the accident note that the point of impact is 136 m from the base of the cliff. How fast was the car traveling when it went over the cliff?
A positive charge is distributed uniformly over an area of 0.777 m2, giving a |charge| per area of 345 nC/m2. A Gaussian surface encloses 0.222 m2 of that area. How much of the charge is enclosed by the Gaussian surface?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas