A proton accelerates from rest in a uniform electric field of 680 N/C. At some later time, its speed is 1.5 106 m/s.
A charge of -3.15 nC and a charge of -5.95 nC are separated by a distance of 30.0 cm. Find the position at which a third charge of +7.60 nC can be placed so that the net electrostatic force on it is z
A 5.5 kg bowling ball initially at rest is dropped from the top of a 12 m building. It hits the ground 1.75 s later. Find the net external force on the falling ball.
four capacitors are connected as shown in figure p16.31. Find the equivalent capacitance between points a and b
Assuming that water has a density of exactly 1 g/cm3, find the mass of one cubic meter of water in kilograms. (b) Suppose that it takes 10.0 h to drain a container of 5700 m3 of water. What is the ma
show that a deforming rod can exhibit simple harmonic motion
car drives straight off the edge of a cliff that is 59 m high. The police at the scene of the accident note that the point of impact is 133 m from the base of the cliff. How fast was the car traveling
what is the mass of gasoline (p=0.680g/cm3) in a 94.6l gasoline tank
An auditorium measures 30.0 m 25.0 m 9.0 m. The density of air is 1.20 kg/m3. (a) What is the volume of the room in cubic feet?
a perfectly spherical piece of metal is found at the bottom of a wishing well. This mass of the object is 1.7kg and the radius is 0.1m. what is its density? answer in units of kg/m-3
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas