I can not copy and paste the problems, so I am just uploading the paper. I only need help with 7 and 8. Please work out the problem with all the equations, cancelations, and all the work, so I will kn
A projectile is fired at an angle of 45 degree with initial kinetic energy E. At the top of its trajectory, the projectile exploes with additional energy E into two fragments. One fragment of mass m1
A DC voltage source with voltage V and output resistance (i.e., internal resistance)R0 is connected to a load of resistance RL, which may be varied. Show that the power dissipated in the load will be
1. A 7 omega resistor is mounted in parallel with a resistor R=8 omega, and this combination is connected in series with an 6 omega resistor and a 12 Volts battery. What is the current through the R r
A bag of cement of weight 300 N hangs from three wires as shown in the figure below. Two of the wires make angles 1 = 57.6 and 2 = 24.0 with the horizontal. If the system is in equilibrium
uestion A stone is thrown upward from the edge of a cliff, reaches its maximum height, and then falls down into the valley below. A motion diagram for this situation is given , beginning the instant
Is my answer to this question correct? Are there mistakes in the details? Q: Name three spiral tracers and explain why they have to be short-lived. Ans: All spiral tracers share the characteri
Is the answer I have provided to the question in the file correct? Are there mistakes in the details?
A small 7.19 g plastic ball is suspended by a 24.2 cm long string in a uniform electric field of 3880 N/C. Is the ball's charge positive or negative
An electric field of magnitude 3.41 kN/C is applied along the x axis. Calculate the electric flux through a rectangular plane 0.350 m wide and 0.700 m long in the following cases. (a) the plane is pa
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas