Lightening rods tend to be both taller than surrounding objects and made of metal. Explain why in your own words, using the concepts of this class (Assume the thundercloud is at a voltage -V, and the
Please see attached .pdf Compute the systems resonant frequency.
Help on the following? Consider the setup where the potential function is given by: V = 4xz + 2y 5z^2. Find Ez at the point: <2m,2m,7.5 m>. Answer in units of N/C
(b) If the same capacitor is connected to another battery and 72.0 C of charge is stored on the capacitor, what is the voltage of the battery?
Please answer in detail! Thank you so much always!
Consider the system of capacitors shown in the figure below (C1 = 6.00 F, C2 = 2.00 F). (a) Find the equivalent capacitance of the system. F (b) Find the charge on each capacitor. C (o
A 4.3-g bullet leaves the muzzle of a rifle with a speed of 304 m/s. What force (assumed constant) is exerted on the bullet while it is traveling down the 0.8-m-long barrel of the rifle?
1. A 0.04 m^2 rectangular loop consists of 90 turns and carries a current of I = 4.6A. A 2-T magnetic field is directed perpendicular to the plane of the loop. If the loop is free to rotate about an a
Block m1 (5 kg) is hanging over the edge of a frictionless table and is attached to a block m2 (20 kg) by a massless string that runs over a frictionless, massless pulley as shown in the figure. Block
Discuss the ways we can generate electricity. Discuss the difference between magnetic pole and electric fields.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas