a racecar accelerates from rest to a speed of 287 km/h in 6.8 secounds. what is its average acceleration?
A 5.7 g bullet leaves the muzzle of a rifle with a speed of 329 m/s. What total constant force is exerted on the bullet while it is traveling down the 0.76 m long barrel of the rifle?
what would be the meaning of a non zero y intercept to a graph of a reaction distance versus speed?
A cargo plane is flying horizontally at an altitude of 14.2 km with a constant speed of 952 km/hr when a large crate slides out of the rear of the plane.
A dolphin leaps out of the water at an angle of 40.1 above the horizontal. The horizontal component of the dolphin's velocity is 7.74 m/s. Find the magnitude of the vertical component of the velocity
What is the magnitude and direction of the electric force on an electron in a uniform electric field of strength 1480 N/C that points due east?
A car slows down uniformly from a speed of 29.0m/s to rest in 6.80s . How far did the car travel
one were placed on the moon by an astronaut and the other were left on the earth, and if they were connected by a very light (and very long!) string, what would be the tension in the string? Express your answer in newtons and in pounds.
In order to qualify for the nals in a racing event, a race car must achieve an average speed of 279 km/h on a track with a total length of 1340 m. If a particular car covers the rst half of the track at an average speed of 213 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the...
A 747 airliner reaches its takeoff speed of 188 mi/h in 33.6 s. What is the magnitude of its average accleration in m/s2?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas