21. A hot pizza contains: Heat, internal energy, temp, work, none of the above
see attached 7
see attached 9
In the diagram below, there are three collinear point charges: q1, q2, and q3. The distance between q1 and q2 is the same as that between q2 and q3. You will be asked to rank the Coulomb force on q1 d
A compact disk (CD) recording system samples each of two stereo signals with a 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) at 44.1 kb/s. a) Determine the output signal-to-quantizing ratio for
Please can you show me a work energy equation for an atwoods machine.
What form of network topology would you recommend in each of the following situations? a) A central mainframe computer works with a number of dumb terminals (that is, machines consist
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas