I've been single over a year , when will I find my significant other ?
A box is suspended by a steel wire via a frictionless pulley The wire has a mass pr length of = 24.5 10 3 kg/m. The box is so heavy and the wire so thin that the mass of the wire does not influence the wire tension. The horizontal part of the wire has a length l = 1 m and it is...
You are riding the train to school. Since the train car is almost empty, you and your friend are throwing a ball back and forth. The train is moving at a velocity of 5.6 m/s. Suppose you throw the ball to each other at the same speed, 2,4 m/s. a) What is the velocity of the ball relative to the...
In Physics. How do i know when to use the maxima formula sin(theta)=m(lambda/d), as opposed to the minima formula sin(theta)=m+(1/2)(lambda/d) with regards to double slits? What are some key things to look for in the problem to determine this? Thank You
One side of our asteroid is constantly illuminated by the Sun while the other side remains in the dark. Do you expect there to be a temperature difference between the light and dark sides? Explain why or why not. If the two sides are at different temperatures, how might heat transfer from one...
1. If vector U= 3i + 4j, vector V= 5 k and vector W= 4i 3j, find the angle between U and V-W . 2. At the same time that ball X rolls off a platform on an airless extra-solar planet 8.00 meters high at a speed of 6.00 m/s, ball Y is dropped from the edge of the platform. Ball Y hits the...
I am working on my physics homework over AC Circuits and am completely lost and drawing a blank could I get some help. I could really use a sort of walkthrough because I am really struggling on how to do this section. the problem is The resistor in the figure below represents the midrange speaker...
An ice chest at a beach party contains 12 cans of soda at 2.90 C. Each can of soda has a mass of 0.35 kg and a specific heat capacity of 3800 J/(kg C ). Someone adds a 9.12-kg watermelon at 27.5 C to the chest. The specific heat capacity of watermelon is nearly the same as that of water....
Hi, i need report in topic Application of nonlinear in nanophotonics. The report should be 12 pages. The must not be plagiarism.
a uniform metre rule can be balanced at 70.0 cm mark when a mass 0.05kg id hung from the 94.0cm mark. a. draw a diagram of the arrangement b. find the mass of the metre scale
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas