a father pulls his daughter on a sled with constant velocity on a level surface a distance of 25 m. total mass of sled and girl is 45 kg, the kinetic friction between sled runners and snow is.35. fo
Assume that 0.015 % of the hydrogen atoms in seawater (H2O) are deuterium. The atomic mass number of oxygen is 16. About how many kilograms of seawater would be needed per year to provide the hydroge
The speed of sound in fresh water at 20degrees C. is 1482m/s at what temp is the speed of sound in helium gas the same as that of fresh water @ 20degreesc.? helium is considered a monatomic ideal gas.
A 125-kg crate rests on the flatbed of a truck that moves at a speed of 12.0 m/s around an unbanked curve whose radius is 66.0 m. The crate does not slip relative to the truck. Obtain the magnitude of
when a 50.0-g nugget of pure gold is heated from 35.0 celsius to 50.0 celsius,it absorbed 5200.0 j of energy what is the specific heat of gold
A). What is the equation that results from choosing the pivot point to be the point from which the mass hangs (where W acts)? Express your answer in terms of the unknown quantities T_L and T_R and th
A certain string just breaks when it is under 400N of tension. A boy uses this string to whirl a 10kg stone in a horizontal circle of radius 10m. The boy continuously increases the speed of the stone.
in the a solid insulating sphere, A, of radius R_A, is located at the origin with a net charge of Q_A distributed uniformly throught it. it is surrounded by a spherical conducting shell, B, of in radi
A 20 gram bullet traveling at 208 m/s is fired into a 0.453 kg wooden block anchored to a 100 N/m spring. How far is the spring compressed to the nearest thousandth of a meter?
A soccer player kicks a soccer ball of mass 0.40 kg that is initially at rest. The player's foot is in contact with the ball for 2.0 multiplied by 10-3 s, and the force of the kick is given by F(t)
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas