Please explain number 8 from the attached file.
Please explain number 10 from the attached file.
I have a question on number 8 of the attached file. How can you tell if something is going through constructive or destructive interference?
I have a question on number 9 of the attache file. Please explain why this is constructive interference?
Please explain number 14 from the attached file.
Q. The electromagnetic waves that deliver a wireless phone call to your cell phone have a magnetic field with an rms value of 0.15 nano-tesla.The waves pass through an integrated antenna perpendicular
a FLAT CONDUCTOR OF THICKNESS 0.500 MM is placed in a magnetic field of 0.200-T perpendicular to the flat surface. if there are 8.00 x 10^24 charged carriers (i.e. electrons)per m^3, what is the hail
Your question: A solenoid of radius 1.1 cm produces a magnetic field at its center is 0.28 T. What is the magnetic flux through the center of the solenoid? a) 1.1 x 10^-4 T b) 2.2 x 10^-4 T c) 3.
. A level control system has a gain of 6 and a time constant of 0.02 s that relate the fluid level in m[L(t)] to the input flow in m3/s. With the tank empty, the inlet valve is opened with a step ch
A circular loop with a diameter of 0.626m is rotated in a uniform electric field to a position where the electric flux through the loop is a maximum. At this position, the electric flux is 7.50 x 10^
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas