A cue ball (mass = 0.160 kg) is at rest on a frictionless pool table. The ball is hit dead center by a pool stick which applies an impulse of +1.90 N s to the ball. The ball then slides along the tabl
A 0.195 kg projectile is fired with a velocity of +715 m/s at a 2.00 kg wooden block that rests on a frictionless table. The velocity of the block, immediately after the projectile passes through it,
Can you please help me with #6 please. Thanks
Please help me with #22 please. Thank you.
Can you help with #17 please. Thank you.
(This chapter is on Electric Potential) Four point charges are located at the corners of a square that is 8.0cm on a side. The charges, going in rotation around the square, are Q, 2Q, -3Q, and 2Q,
(The chapter is on Electric Potential) In a certain region of space, the electric potential is given by V=y^2+2.5xy-3.5xyz. Determine the electric field vector, E, in this region.
A car travels along a straight stretch of road. It proceeds for 15.4 mi at 51 mi/h, then 28.9 mi at 40 mi/h, and finally 44.5 mi at 32.4 mi/h. What is the car s average velocity during the entire
Can you help with #13 please? Thank you.
A metallic object is given a positive charge by the process of induction. What happens to the object's mass? The mass does not change at all. The mass increases slightly. The mass decrease
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas